Current Press Releases
- GAiN Responds to Largest Food Crisis in 70 Years
- 100 Year- Old Serves With Thousands to Benefit Orphans and Hungry People
- Honoring Quilters and Helping Refugees Worldwide
- 2,000 Impoverished Children Overseas to Receive New Winter Coats Courtesy of Operation Warm®
- Cuban Hurricane Victims Not Forgotten
- U.S. Navy Midshipmen Volunteer With GAiN on Veterans Day
U.S. Media Contact
Executive Vice President for Advancement
For all non-media related inquiries call toll free
800-778-7806, Monday through Friday, 8 a. m. to 5 p.m. CT
GAiN in the News
- Fox 43 News November 10, 2017 — Navy midshipmen lend a hand in Lancaster County
- The Daily Item October 12, 2017 — School, church send food to Africa
- Centre Daily Times May 21,2017 — About 600 people gather at church to help feed the hungry
- Fox 43 News November 11, 2016 — In Lancaster County US Navy Midshipmen spend day off helping refugees
- Donegal Merchandiser November 2, 2016 — Meet the Packers
- Le Show De Barbara October 14, 2016 — Depute Jerry Tardieu, Ambassador Hugues Sanon of Haiti thanks GAiN for Relief Aid
GAiN by the Numbers
In fiscal year 2016, GAiN shipped supplies valued at more than $12 million to 25 countries. These supplies assisted our field partners in their strategy to share the love of Jesus Christ. These containers provided
- A 30-day supply of meals for 232,150 people, including people in the U.S.
- A supply of nutritious vegetables through seed packs for 3,858,720 people.
- Blankets for 4,265 people.
- 538 wheelchairs, which benefits individuals and their families.
- Access to medical supplies for 636,993 people.
- Shoes for 23,022 adults and children.
GAiN also provided water-related humanitarian aid through deep wells, household water filters, and hygiene training. In 2016 GAiN
- Gave 13,000 people access to clean water through 13 new and 13 repaired wells.
- Provided filters to 18,279 people for safe drinking water.